COVID 19 Health mesures
For everyone’s safety the office has put sanitary measures in place in the reception areas and for teams to maintain.
- It is mandatory for staff and visitors alike to wear masks
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are at the entrances
- Protection screens are at all the reception desks
- A mandatory traffic direction has been implemented
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the premises is installed
- Daily disinfection of the most frequently touched surfaces (work plans, equipments, payment zone)
- Also for the periodic monitoring sheet
- A « health protocol » person is in each structure
Grand Stade les Capellans
- Weight training areas and fitness: disinfection is required of the weight training equipments by the participants after each use, with the available necessary products + mask wearing when moving around + safety distance
- Disinfected weight training equipment will not be used for the next 24 hours
- All rented equipment are disinfected (tennis rackets, paddles ...)
- Collective changing rooms are closed
Camping le Bosc ****
- Full compliance with the protocol established by the FNHPA (National Federation of outdoor hotel trade) has been the rule throughout the summer and still continues
- Sanitary and swimming-pool cleaning 4 times a day between complete cleaning and disinfection with virucide spray
- Swimming-pool: compliance with the standards of maximum instantaneous attendance: traffic direction, distance between deckchairs
- Restaurant: compulsory mask-wearing inside, cancellation of evenings at risk, no dance floor
- Mobile homes: cleaning, disinfection and an obligatory waiting time (6 hours) between each tenant.
Let us protect one another, let us respect the barrier gesture!